User avatar

Cyko

Cyko

  • Poetry » Romantic, Romantic Re: Always and Forever

    AHH THIS IS SO FREAKING ADORBS( ∩´͈ ᐜ `͈∩)💕 i actually rlly like how simple/short it is, i feel like it plays right in2 the kinda young love ur going ...

    Jul 1
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: desuetude

    I LOVE THIS SM(ㆁ△ㆁ) i think u potray alienation/isolation supa beautifully🙂‍↕️ like the feeling that as long as there's other(better) options out there youll neva get acknowledged even

    Jul 1
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: dollar store contacts

    OHEMGEE I LOVE THIS!! :D I think it captures the essence of falling 4 some1 out of ur reach perfectly w the whole physical pain connection, and how exhausting both ...

    May 24
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: Tellecolour Reality.

    AHHH I lovee the way u word things( > 〰 < )♡! Ur vocab? Whatevs u wanna call it i js love it, it's so beautiful and works supa well ...

    May 24
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Loneliness

    OHEMGEE I LOVE THIS SM!! I mean I cant rlly get this on a personal level like the other comments seem to, soooo but still the way you write is ...

    May 18
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: The Painted Crab

    YOOO this is totes awesome૮˶’o’˶ა! I lovee the whole parallelism between Peyton and the hermit crab, almost like killing it off will in supress his budding identity too🙂‍↕️🙂‍â†

    May 18


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot