User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Fowl Meets Potter (Chapter 1)

    Thanks! :D I'm glad you liked it. I'm starting the next chapter as we speak. ~Cat

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Fowl Meets Potter (Chapter 1)

    :D Thank you! I'm starting on the next chapter now. *curtsies* :3 I just love finding people who read the same books as me. :) Anyway, I really appreciate the ...

    Jan 26, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Fowl Meets Potter (Chapter 1)

    Thank you for the review! Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that this has references things from the later books... It probably doesn't make that much sense to someone who ...

    Jan 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: The God who wanted to be Human

    I love this so much that I literally cannot find words to describe it!

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Heart disorders and alcohol never mix well, now that I think about it.

    Wow! This is amazing! :O I can't wait to read more! :) Please note I do not gush about every new story someone thinks up. ;) Nor do I generally ...

    Jan 9, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: So, like, if I could sing people would like me?

    I should be so popular! XD I sing in a Choir and all the time to myself. Instead, people usually just look at me weird. Their reactions are usually something ...

    Jan 7, 2015
  • Lyrics » Horror, Humor Re: It's Beginning To Look Like The Nightmare Before Christmas

    Thanks for the review, wisegirl! :) Good idea on the labeling thing, I should probably do that. It was in the format of the original song, and I probably should ...

    Jan 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Lucy

    Your poem is heartbreakingly beautiful. I love this poem so much! :') I love the amazingly detailed descriptions of everything, from the storm in which they met, to the seasons ...

    Dec 24, 2014
  • Lyrics » Horror, Humor Re: It's Beginning To Look Like The Nightmare Before Christmas

    I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for the review! (Cool avatar, by the way.) :D

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Lyrics » Horror, Humor Re: It's Beginning To Look Like The Nightmare Before Christmas

    Thanks for the review! :D I love the movie and the song and this just kind of... happened one day. XD This Christmas spirit is infectious.

    Dec 22, 2014
  • Lyrics » Horror, Humor Re: It's Beginning To Look Like The Nightmare Before Christmas

    :D Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it.

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "I'm starving."

    This is so perfect. I love it so so so much. I really mean it. I feel like my family and one of my friend's family are the only ones ...

    Dec 18, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: A Feminine Definition

    Whoa! This poem is beautimous. I love the message! Feminism for the win! I also just love how you describe everything, the imagery is perfect. :D *likes*

    Dec 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: I Had Survived The Fog

    Oh! OK. I love your name, by the way.

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, Dramatic Re: I Had Survived The Fog

    Wow! This is... amazing! I love the fog-infection idea. It's really interesting. You could write a book about it, and probably get it published! I couldn't find anything to critique, ...

    Dec 11, 2014


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes