User avatar

CuriosityCat

CuriosityCat

  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Humor Re: Abner

    That is heartbreaking and amazingly brilliant at the same time. It's an adorable story at first, all "La-de-da lovey dove cuteness", and then suddenly the last sentence totally rocks your ...

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    I seem to be making a lot of people cry... :) Here's a tissue. Thanks for the review. It's so nice.

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Thanks! :D I think she's about 7 or 8. By "he never listened either" I meant more that he never listened to the people who told him to grow up, ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Thank you so much! :)

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Wow, thank you! :3 I wasn't really inspired by anything in particular. I was sort of protesting the abuse girls get for having talent, and the story just kind of ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Daww, you guys are making me blush! Thank you for the review! :) About your questions... Yes, the mother was telling her daughter a story about when she was a ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Thank you for the review. :) I'm going to edit it soon, so I'll try to take your advice.

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    Thank you! :D *blushes*

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    You're welcome! I am totally going to try something like this when I actually get a boyfriend/fiance. :P

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Oh to Be Married

    THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I love how it slowly gets more and more terrifying, and then... BLAM! The trick ending is just brilliant! I can't stop smiling... XD

    Nov 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Beautiful, Black, and Proud.

    This is awesome! I am not black, but some of my best friends over the years have been, and I know how obnoxious people are sometimes about race. This poem ...

    Nov 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Monsters

    Thanks for the review! :) NOTE: I really love Greek mythology!! I wanted a villain who wasn't very well-known and was also really dramatic. Poor Stethno had such a sad ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Politics, Spiritual Re: Acceptance is Not a Lie: Counter Essay to "Christianity is a Lie"

    You're most welcome! :)

    Nov 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Humor Re: Chapter 5:The Flesh Assembly

    You are brilliant. I've been reading all of these chapters, and in my humble opinion, you could get this story published on paper.

    Nov 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Monsters

    Thank you for the review! :D 1. Oh, yes, some of my descriptions make no sense. ;) I'll fix that, thanks. 2. I'm TERRIBLE when it comes to doing tenses. ...

    Nov 8, 2014


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind