User avatar

Cub

Cub

  • Short Story » Culture, Narrative Re: The Magnificence of the O'Hannagains

    Thanks for the review! You're definitely correct about the wives--they have very little development, let alone importance in the story, which I'll have to remedy. The part about the mansion ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: The Existential Crisis of a Professional YouTube Commentor

    Thanks for the review! I've been worried about showing vs telling, and it's really nice of you to confirm that I need work there! All advice really goes a long ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: The Existential Crisis of a Professional YouTube Commentor

    Thanks a ton for the review! I'll definitely set to work paring it down--there is a bit too much going on there!

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: The Existential Crisis of a Professional YouTube Commentor

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, rereading I'm seeing what you mean! I was going for an absurdist feel, but I think I kind of failed there lol! Thanks for the ...

    Oct 29, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: The Existential Crisis of a Professional YouTube Commentor

    Thanks!

    Oct 26, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Monopoly

    Just a note--the blank comment was a total accident. Sorry! Now, onto your hilarious story! OK, this is so, so true. Especially the game board-flipping part! I ended up laughing ...

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Short Story » Humor, General Re: Monopoly

    Oct 25, 2017
  • Short Story » Realistic, Culture Re: A Dishonorable Pact With Solitude

    Thanks so much! I never would have seen a lot of those mistakes without your help!

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: Calamari

    Wow! Good job--you really did the trick with your second revision! Good luck!

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nazri

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is an interesting story. I had to read it twice, however, to understand exactly what was going on. If I were you, I'd add a little bit more detail ...

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Nazri

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This is an interesting story. I had to read it twice, however, to understand exactly what was going on. If I were you, I'd add a little bit more detail ...

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Horror Re: When He Nothing Shines Upon

    Thanks for the review, AkankshaD! I was a little worried about the beginning--it is sort of irrelevant, and the way I start it off with that long description probably doesn't ...

    Feb 17, 2017
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Horror Re: When He Nothing Shines Upon

    Thanks for the review! It definitely is going to help me a lot going forward, as I think now I understand more how to polish up my story. I did ...

    Feb 17, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Storytelling, Suffering, and God: A writers perspective

    I'm not quite so open as a Diest (I'm a Catholic), but I also love discussing theology. I like your theory over why God put suffering in the world, however ...

    Feb 16, 2017


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites