User avatar

Crookedteeth

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: --

    I think this is one of my favourite poems i've read on here. The rhythm and full rhyme make it flow magnificently, and your imagery is enchanting. I'm not entirely ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Truly Greatful

    I love this, it's so beautiful- your words seem to flow effortlessley and your emotion is awe-inspiring. This line is just... so wonderful: You and I have history to make ...

    Jun 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: hurt

    Without meaning to be harsh... it sounds very emo... Slightly navel gazing...: I slit my wrists to watch the blood fall, in precious pools on the floor Try to be ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Until Then

    This is beautifully written but, i'll be honest, to me, it reads more like prose than poetry. Perhaps because of the amount of speech throughout? But please, don't take that ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sorrows of Mother Earth

    This is beautiful. Normally, i dislike long lines in poetry but i felt that in this one, it really worked. I'm not sure about the enjambement here: I knew him. ...

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bumblebee's Journey

    I also really liked it- very interesting subject! I like that your use of shorter lines and omition of pronouns gives the poem a sort of snappy, bee-like pace before ...

    Jun 13, 2011


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio