User avatar

Crayon

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: High Expectations

    Thanks Ladydark, I will try and think of another way of wording that stanza. care/near doesnt work out Really? is it just me and my silly kiwi accent? because as ...

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The End

    oh i love it! i could really feel the hurt and tears! I hope this isnt based on personal experience!

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost?

    Its really good, a simple poem. sticks in the mind. Love it!

    Nov 28, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: monday, 9am chapter 2

    Thanks for that, as you can tell my spelling and grammar is pretty bad!

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: The Stalker After Me - Parody

    I Love it! :lots_hearts: I've never liked Michelle Branch... this is definatly an improvement! Your sister should be proud! =D> :elephant:

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Monday, 9am -chapter 1

    thanks- yeah i do have really bad spelling and grammar! And thanks for pointing out i never mention there age at the time, Emilys in year ten so shes 15 ...

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Work in progress- lol no name yet

    Thanks for that, yeah my spelling is terrible and my grammar is worse... blame bad teaching but other now i've been inspired to write more, i'll post asap.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It never gets any easier

    oh dear, sorry about quoting myself, that does make things a little confusing dusn't it... i have learned my lesson, never talk while criting

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: DOOM ROOM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (OMG PLZ READ!!!)

    That was great, extreamly powerful stuff. I wish my writing was as good as that!

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    Wow, that's really all i can say, i've never read a peice like it, once again wow :shock:

    Oct 15, 2005


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb