User avatar

Corncob

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: See Red, Hear Red, Feel Gray

    Wow, thank you so much for the awesome review ^-^ I love how much you loved it. I really appreciate how you and fortis really helped with the end line, ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: See Red, Hear Red, Feel Gray

    Thanks for the awesome review ^-^ I definitely have trouble with last lines, so that's something I need to work on. I will definitely take your advice into account when ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: For VeerenVKS

    Ha, that's actually one of my pet peeves too; I feel like it just makes for a cheap rhyme. I actually didn't notice that, so thanks for pointing it out! ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: For VeerenVKS

    (sorry not haiku, limerick) @IronSpark

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: For VeerenVKS

    Hi, and thanks for the review ^_^ This was meant to be a haiku, which might disregard all of your suggestions. However, I will definitely take them into account on ...

    Aug 31, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: A Letter From Hell

    Length, capitalization, and rhyming are all stylistic choices

    Aug 23, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dash - Chapter 1 (Before the Dash)

    omg I do this all the time it's terrible....I promise I'll get to it soon

    Aug 23, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Permanent Sleep

    For some reason I feel like this is about a transgender teen suicide letter to his/her parents? I'm probably completely off mark though xD

    Aug 21, 2015
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    I was grinning like an idiot while singing along to this

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    This is my new favorite theme song.

    Aug 14, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: there was a time when my friends included everyone who smiled back

    Double feature?! Yay!

    Jul 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Realistic Re: Would you like an apple pie with that?

    This is embarrassing >_< But still. Great poem xD

    May 24, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dash - Chapter 1 (Before the Dash)

    Will review soon

    May 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dash - Chapter 1 (Before the Dash)

    (I meant without the added ands, I like them. I suggest leaving them how they are)

    May 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dash - Chapter 1 (Before the Dash)

    I like the comma splices. It depicts a certain character.

    May 17, 2015


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.