User avatar

CoraxCorvus

Corax Corvus

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Literature Re: Jasper Chp.1

    Hi! I like this story, even though it's short. You wrote with lots of detail and voice. I your word choice is awesome! I especially liked how she would "glide" ...

    Jun 18, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Fanfiction Re: Unwind

    Hey there! So first thing's first: WHYYYYYYY??!?!?!? Ahhhg! The title caught my attention right away because I loved the Unwind series. (Can't wait for the next one, oh god) This ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Violations and Wounds- Chapter 3

    Hi! Wow you're a really great writer! This whole story was very sensory and descriptive. I also really liked some of your word choice. This whole chapter is filled with ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: All I wanted was Closure

    Wooow! The first thing I can say about this is that the third stanza actually made me cringe. There was lots of sensory imagery in this, which was great. I ...

    Jun 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Historical Fiction Re: Something Diabolical.

    This was great! It's super funny. I stay up all night sometimes too, and I'm usually watching a YouTube marathon. I usually have some really weird dreams afterward as well. ...

    Jun 11, 2014
  • Script » Theatre, Humor Re: I'ma Cop

    X'D This is hilarious. I love how he get's robbed at the end. I noticed you forgot an apostrophe in the line: "Jim: The feelings mutual." Also, a recommendation, what ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: 1

    Hi! I like this poem, it's fun and cute. It's always interesting when a piece of writing breaks the fourth wall or is written in second person. I think the ...

    Jun 10, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Void

    This is so sad. I can feel the emotion put into this piece. You did really well describing the void and how it slowly envelops you, and I can really ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: just an essay on love!

    This is so sweet! I totally understand that feeling when you do or watch something happen that's straight from the heart. I think the world would be so much better ...

    May 31, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Other Re: Carnation: The Assassin's Tears - Chapter 3

    Hi! I really like this story. It's full of action, so you're never bored while reading. I see you're looking for advice for improving it, and the one thing I ...

    May 31, 2014


Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp