User avatar

Confused.pirate

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In Reflection--Of Existence

    Wow this was really really good :) Your use of diction is exquisite. Great job! Keep writing!

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: might die, yeah so what?

    No problem! Always here to help :)

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Stay Forever [Chapter Three]

    thanks! About the Italian was actually supposed to be in Spanish..but now that i think of it..I should make it Italian! lol.

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Grudges

    wow this was really really good. Deep too. Watch in line twelve: Misfortunes is spelled incorrectly. You might want it to flow a little better? But otherwise it was great! ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Confidence is Key

    Thanks! and trust me, I would have totally added more to the story if I was allowed to. But beings as I was supposed to give more information and only ...

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Confidence is Key

    Thanks so much! :)

    Mar 6, 2009


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian