User avatar

CodyKnight

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Sorcerer's Gambyt Chapter 1.1

    I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my story. I truly appreciate it, and the reason I mention this on the top is that I have ...

    Mar 15, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: A free gift, as thanks

    It hardly matters, my amount of free days allowed by Amazon are over now unfortunately, I'll be deleting this post when I make it back to my computer.

    Feb 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    Thanks for checking my story out! And yes, if you do review the next 2 parts that I have on here so far that would be awesome! I love feedback, ...

    Aug 16, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    Ha, it's no worry, I just appreciate you finding the time to read it; let alone find the time to catch the mistakes you did! I know i keep saying ...

    Feb 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet Chapter 2.1

    Thank you for reading my follow up, I was hoping you'd check it out but it seemed... I don't know; needy I guess, to ask you to review my next ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    Thank you so much for taking the time to read my first chapter! As you guys pointed out, it was a bit long to post on here (newbs, amirite?) so ...

    Feb 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    Well, i took what you said into full consideration and touched up the off aspects of it. I embellished a little on the guards not wanting to jump in, and ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Vocalist

    I'd be happy to, I'll get around to a closer proofread later after i finish my own edits. As far as getting another hundred words worked into, maybe you could ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    First, thank you for taking the time to review my first chapter! Second, thank you for the particularly kind words, I really appreciate your compliments. Thirdly, I appreciate the criticism ...

    Feb 23, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: I'm here too.

    I appreciate you guys keeping such a close eye on stuff like that. It's been nice joining up with such an active community; it irritates me when caustic people want ...

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: I'm here too.

    Aren't you a neat little troll :) Why don't you grow a pair and go irritate people in your own life? much love

    Feb 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    Awesome! I truly can't express how much I appreciate it!

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Howel of the Lone Wolf Chapter 1

    Note: This review has been deleted
    i enjoyed this quite a bit! i enjoy stories that start out with vision-like sequences. Now, i read the rest of the reviews before typing my own, so I don't ...

    Feb 21, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Knight's Gauntlet

    I hope anyone who reads this likes it, I've been working on it for a little while now and just finished editing it yesterday. I was hoping to get some ...

    Feb 21, 2016


Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson