User avatar

Cicero

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elegy in Reverse: for Nick

    Brad, I think the problem I see with your response is not the fact that you are not following my advice. When it comes down to it, you're right, it ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mythical Moon

    Okay, I am swamped with work and school right now. I will get back to it in a few days.

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Elegy in Reverse: for Nick

    Why do you post your poems if you utterly disregard criticism?

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Indiscretion

    Thanks for reading, Koi. I really appreciate the help. But what to do about that one phrase... :? Does this work better? Anyway... here's the revamp: "Indiscretion" I’ve come to ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: WITCH

    Good God people, poems do NOT have to rime. Stop riming - it makes the poem awful. I couldn't even get through the piece, the riming is so forced. Please ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: up my dosage, would ya?

    Wow, we must think alike... I posted a poem along a similar vein before I read this... it's called "Shatter." In the ninth verse it should be "it's" with an ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To Rend This Tattered Heart (formally "Shatter")

    I'm glad you liked the poem. Any title suggestions, or do you like that too? It's interesting that we both lost our ability to write, isn't it? Perhaps we are ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan)

    The books are great until about the fifth one... then it becomes repetitive and mundane. But such is life. Mat and Perrin are the best characters.

    Oct 4, 2005


the children yearn for instagram reels instead of bbcode
— floodlights