User avatar

ChocolateCello

How nice to have a guest. Please, take a seat.

  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, General Re: The Charitable Society- Chapter One

    Thanks for the feed back! I'll work on editing how you suggested!

    Jul 6, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Goblet of fire Song

    Whoops! Yeah, meant to say "makes". Thanks!

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Other » Literature, Other Re: Random Thoughts of Mine

    *eye roll* Yeah thanks Mo.

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 3)

    Whoops! Sorry, in 'American english' pelt can't be used that way. You're right, though, it can mean running. :) (I should get into the habit of editing to British english)

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 3)

    Yess! This makes me so happy! Ahhhh! (There were a few minor grammatical errors in the beginning but I'm kind of in a rush so just look over maybe) Okay! ...

    Jul 2, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: The Stress of Writing

    Thanks! This really made me smile

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Other » General, General Re: The Stress of Writing

    Thanks!

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Random Poems by a 14 year old girl

    Glad to be able to help!

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 2)

    Yesss!

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Worlds Collide (Part 2)

    Ugh, okay I know you only just posted this today but I really hope you'll be posting a part three soon. :)

    Jun 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Rose

    Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

    Jun 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Rose

    Thanks!

    Jun 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Fanfiction, General Re: Rose

    Thanks for the input! I changed up the one line that was a little off. Still not perfect but I'll work on it a bit more later.

    Jun 29, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Goblet of fire Song

    Thanks for the input! I'll try to change the chorus up a bit at some point. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Jun 28, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Goblet of fire Song

    Oh whoops! Crap, I suck when it comes to capitalization (Oh and commas as you know). Thanks!

    Jun 27, 2015


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss