User avatar

ChimpanzeeMinkey

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 1.2 | Wicked Medicine

    Once again I looooved it!!!! I don't think there are words to describe how much I'm craving more of this story! So first just a few nitpicks: watching the room ...

    Jun 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 1.1 | The Girl in the White Box

    Very compelling! The only huuuge problem with this is that there isn't any more of it to read! So I thought you did well, very well! I think everyone picked ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Regret

    So I'm going to try and review this. Firstly I really liked this! It has a good flow and a lovely melancholy tone to it. Here goes: To the little ...

    Jun 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Painting

    This was not unlike a lovely painting, i know it's not about a painting but I can't help but see it (at least a little bit) that way. I actually ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How To Shuffle

    Okaaay firstly this was cute and very humorous. Good job doing the best with a pretty odd subject. I wanted to wipe that bead of sweat off my forehead, but ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: In This Moment

    I loved this as well! The wording is genius and has a lovely sprinkle of mystery to it. Nothing seemed out of place to me. Oh yes and the rhythm ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: For the Being aware

    So I just have to say I really, reeallly liked this! It almost felt like jumbled, fragments but it was lovely and it makes sense if you stop and think ...

    May 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sincerely, Brain

    This is so cute! I love the idea of the brain communicating with the heart in the form of a letter, very creative. I also really liked how the first ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A reason, A season

    Good job on your first poem! It has a great flow and imagery. I like that you used poppies instead of something more cliche. This is a somewhat old/used subject ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Mathematics

    I also held off on reading this because I was under the impression it was some crazy 'I love math' poem. Which i have no problem with it just wouldn't ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: "Things I Don't Like" by Death

    This was brilliant! I'm going to join the general opinion here and say I loooved it! For how short this is you gave death a surprisingly graspable character and it ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Counting the Stars

    The only thing that really stood out to me as needing a change was this line: Alarm clocks are screams, The wording is a bit off. Maybe something more like ...

    Mar 13, 2011


I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
— Roald Dahl