User avatar

Chibi

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: the black parade

    What she said. I read about...a quarter of it and my eyes were going fuzzy and my brain was saying NO WAY. Space it, give us clean paragraphs to read ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nightfall (Starfall)

    but I am still playing around with the idea of what other clues I should insert to give the reader more of a feeling that she is infact a woman. ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: On Wings of Angels

    Not bad, I like it. You posted the first chapter a while ago aye? I remember it from somewhere so I just skimmed it and read the second one. I ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Silent and Deadly

    I actually thought the spider was eaten by a bird...and then I started wondering where the blazes the bird came from. Verses structure could use a bit of work, three ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: How I feel.

    Honey, try reading some actual poetry before you post something. It's not even free verse...you just kept on writing something for as long as you wanted to, without any thought ...

    Dec 29, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Christmas Eve, Waiting

    Okay...Now I feel a little bit dense. Either that or I'm more tired than I think I am. Because I honestly cannot get into that poem. I'm like, reading it ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Holding on to you

    Not bad, albeit I see three verses in that. Just three different sections of your poem that's all. Never say goodbye to me, I promise to see you soon, Why ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Pictures Tell My Story

    A rather...depressive poem I think. Seriously, try to work on your self-image, I'm sure it's not -that- bad sheesh! Now, one line just...juttered out of place in the middle of ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A joyous poem to brighten your holiday season... (NOT)

    Interesting poem...I feel it is more suited to Hallowe'en than Christmas XD But you get that. Bubbles suggested punctuation yes? Well...I agree with her, to a certain extent. Some places ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It wasn't her fault...

    Very nice, it's got a tone of...well, disbelief, despair and oh what's the word I'm looking for? Self-pity, that's it. You may ask where I got these ...emotions from? Well ...

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is about insanity

    It was...intruiging. I rather liked some parts...like this one Am I the only crazy one, live in a world of pain? Or am the one who's right, and everyone else ...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Alone

    Grar! Wonderful tale by the way but argh! The typos, the continual dimness, the constant tension! Grrr. Alright, going from the top shall we? This will take a while I ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Daemon's Bride

    Very nice! It's almost exactly what I consider Frankensteins creation to be thinking, when he was building the lady. ...except for the creepyness I think. I mean, from what I ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Moon

    I’ve never felt as warm As I do now Cliche yes, but add -- onto the end of it. so it would read I've never felt as warm -- As ...

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thursdays

    Yeeeeeeaaaah....the format. I was like, read read zip ping new line. Read read zip ping new line. read read zip ping new line.....you get the idea. All the line breaks ...

    Dec 17, 2006


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight