User avatar

ChernobyllyInclined

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stepping Into Static [Edited]

    Highschool is so boring. Unless you're going to blow up the school in the middle and send everyone to the unknown Virtuoso region of San Derinina. I commend you for ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Caught (1)

    In general, this strikes me as your best work. But the others are right, it fizzles out. A "short" story doesn't mean a three paragraph story. Short stories are often ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Removed.

    Yes! I have very serious problems with the girls who think they can demand everything from their boyfriends--including his agreement to everything they say--and then justify it by saying, "Well, ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Modern Art Is Rubbish

    You are right that there is a valid and striking difference between modern art and renaissance/gothic art. But unless you give us your own objective definition of art and argue ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Crystal Chronicles: Sapphire

    This was actually pretty good. To be completely honest, I'm not interested by stories that involve highschools. They're overused and boring and they don't have that many different directions they ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    Dammit, Prok. Yes, I like it. And you are always such a surprising boy. But I feel like there's something missing. The ideas are compelling, slightly [brilliant] and mostly fantastic. ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Riddled Choices

    You definitely keep the suspense and I like Galyda's perspective in regards to all your neighborhood drama. It caused some amount intrigue where before there was only monotony. Honestly, there ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: 04. Dumayu...

    ...--Stayed, I did. For the whole thing. Even when things got nasty, I was destined to stay. Dire, dour, sour, hours of genius. The letter 'd' keeps coming to me. ...

    Nov 14, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    Unfortunately, I don't have time for a long review. But I don't often find stories on here with some of the oddities that this one expressed. The girl was interesting ...

    Nov 13, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Vampires Kiss

    Personally, I am not partial to vampire stories. But I will be fair and give you my best review. CHARACTERS: The characters really have almost nothing that sets them apart ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Oh, that irritable light!

    Thai! I am detrimentally disappointed that this has been on here for over a day and I am the first reviewer. You know how I told you that people only ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Forest People Pt. 2

    I agree with Gilmore that this is well-done, in a way. You have a way with language and I think you did quite a nice job in every technical sense. ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Indirect Biology

    Very good, Sela. Mostly because it was posted on Frodo's birthday--good luck and all that. No, not really. Well written, really. Everything fit together nicely and previous reviewer caught the ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Riddled Choices

    Indeed, this is probably your best. Like I said, people don't like reviewing stuff they can't easily criticize. I was impressed at how even the pace was and how you ...

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I am officially affronted. There should not be someone who considers himself/herself a writer who does not at least understand Dickens. Great Expectations was slower than some of his other ...

    Sep 9, 2008


Nobody wants to see the village of the happy people.
— Lew Hunter