User avatar

Charm

Even if I'm slow I will walk with my own feet, because I know this path is mine to take, I will never lose my dream.

  • Article / Essay » Romantic, Narrative Re: What I'm looking for in a girl

    the strongest cities are those without walls wow this is like so me like wow it describes me so well wow

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    ah okay!

    Jun 18, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: les luttes d'un poète

    edit* not review oops

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    thanks for your review! i'll edit this asap also: Every style guide I checked, except the AP Stylebook, stated there should be no spaces between an em-dash and the adjacent ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: les luttes d'un poète

    thank you so much for your review! i'll edit this poem asap and i always struggle with expanding on imagery because i don't really know what to say or want ...

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: les luttes d'un poète

    thanks

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: les luttes d'un poète

    thank you!!!

    Jun 17, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: stagnant summer

    this is so great omg! i really love the lines: but, darling, i long to say, i am a quagmire. this is seriously so good. i missed reading your poetry

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: forgiveness

    ayyyy marmalade ;)

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: macrocosm

    i really love this poem even more than i love your other peoms. it's really amazing.

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    aweeee thanks! i adore your poetry too

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    Thank so so so much for the review. I can see how the second stanza is confusing and I'll definitely try to work on that. This poem was written narrator ...

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    thanks

    Jun 16, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    thank you!

    Jun 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Health Re: she calls me selfish

    the poem is about a friend but it can be interpreted as a lover. my poetry is open to whatever the reader things it means. the meaning of the poem ...

    Jun 15, 2017


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe