-
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 4; Blazing Sand
Well, that was my mistake. Hydrophobia. Gotta get around to fixing that.
Jan 4, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!
I'll definitely be looking to expand my verb usage in the future. I'm constantly checking them now to be sure I have contrast. As for poetic device, that's a brilliant ...
Jan 4, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 2; Blast Castle
Yes, I can assure you, the he said, she said problem was fixed. It was pointed out by Hunter and I've since been looking out for it. However, it may ...
Jan 4, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
Glad you liked it. And (prepare for shock) I think this was the only chapter I didn't proofread.
Jan 4, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 4; Blazing Sand
Glad you're still liking it!
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 3; Welcome to the Kingdom of Peace!
Haha! Great to see you again Dark. Actually, I have a proposition for you. I'll be posting something on your wall, so be sure to check it out.
Jan 2, 2015 -
Re: I want to be like Google
Great!
Jan 1, 2015 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 4; Blazing Sand
TOOTHLESS!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, thanks for the review! And fear not, you may not have to wait until next year at all! It's already halfway done, and I'm planning on working ...
Dec 31, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 4; Blazing Sand
Don't worry. Will isn't going to be any classic jerk. You'll see what I mean soon.
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: My lover
Oh my gosh! I take back what I said! I had a feeling there was a plot twist somewhere in here, but I didn't understand it until I read the ...
Dec 23, 2014 -
Re: Butts
Anytime. As an added gift, I have also followed you.
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Thanks. Glad you liked it so much. Merry Christmas.
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Well, my intention was to be that guy that actually said don't use it, but I respect your opinion.
Dec 4, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Great thoughts on the matter. I disagree but you presented your thoughts in a great way, so nice work!
Dec 4, 2014 -
Re: End the "R-Word!"
Thanks for the review. I personally disagree but it is your opinion not mine.
Dec 4, 2014
