-
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 2; Blast Castle
Hi. Sorry for the shortness of this reply, but my computer deleted my really long one. (Why computer, why?!) Anyways, thanks for the review. As you know, your opinion is ...
Oct 18, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 2; Blast Castle
As do many Dark, as do many. But seriously, thanks for your reviews! I read them both but only commented on this one. I've been busy, so publishing has been ...
Oct 15, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
Oh, and my author's notes at the end are probably going to stay there just to recap what happened during the chapter. (I know it's not very official to use ...
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
First of all, I commend you for eight thousand characters! Looks like you really put a lot of time and effort into this review. However, there are a few things ...
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 2, The right kind of lives.
Alright. Thank you for that.
Oct 5, 2014 -
Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution: Episode 2, The right kind of lives.
Risky indeed! But I will stick with the story. Also, being a Pokemon fan, you should check out my story, "The Tale of a Charmander." I'd love to hear your ...
Oct 4, 2014 -
Re: The Truth Behind the Luigi's Suicide Easter Egg
You're welcome.
Oct 3, 2014 -
Re: The Truth Behind the Luigi's Suicide Easter Egg
Yes, that's what he's saying. (I believe.) He says if you pick a side and back it up, it will help provide a bigger impact and help guide readers along ...
Oct 3, 2014 -
Re: The Truth Behind the Luigi's Suicide Easter Egg
Hi Lumi. Personally I disagree with this. I like to consider myself a theorist and part of making or sharing a theory is sometimes being undecided. A large portion of ...
Oct 2, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 2; Blast Castle
Hi! Thanks for the compliment! That was really nice. I hope you stick around for the rest of the story because it's going to get real good real fast.
Sep 29, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
Thank you for the criticism and support. Both mean a lot to me. I will try and improve in the chapters to come. Hope you stick with it!
Sep 29, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
Thanks! Good to know it was liked! Chapter 2 will be out soon.
Sep 29, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
Wow, a lot of criticism there. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely take that into consideration. I hope you continue to follow the story. And in answer to your question, ...
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town
Haha thank you very much! Don't worry. This is going to be a very detailed and twisting story, and it'll come soon in the next few chapters. Right now, I ...
Sep 26, 2014 -
Re: The Truth Behind Adventure Time
Wow you're the best! Thanks so much!
Sep 22, 2014
