Random avatar

Chantel

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Platy in the Big Brother House

    I didn't actually know that, so thanks :D Most of this story probably won't be exactly according to the rules of the real Big Brother anyway, I don't know enough! ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bluebird

    Thanks for the comments :D I think I've changed the spelling mistakes, but if there are more please let me know. The symbolism for the bluebird won't be clear right ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Eating Media Lunch

    Nice idea, I like it. :D

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Life is Like Playdough

    I really like that :D

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Two Hearts, One Love

    Wow. So much negative feedback. I can't help feeling that these comments are a personal attack on me. I don't get offended too easily, but this time, it's hard not ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am You...

    I really liked that :D Definately carry on writing, I think you'll go far!

    Nov 6, 2006


cats, actually.<3
— theromanticchemist