User avatar

Catalyst

  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Keratin

    Thanks a lot! It's a little out of my usual area of writing, but I think it turned out fine.

    Dec 9, 2016
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Keratin

    Thanks for the review, it was super helpful!

    Dec 6, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: The Line Between.

    When I first read this, I was a tad annoyed-- Then I remembered that this is the crappy old version of the piece. I was meaning to replace it with ...

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Stillborn

    Thanks for the review, it was super helpful! (Go Spoops!)

    Oct 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Other Re: Stillborn

    Thanks for the review! I kept it pretty vague, but the loose intention was that his promise was not to die on his own terms rather than let death claim ...

    Oct 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: The Line Between.

    That it was. That it is. That I shall. Thanks for the review!

    Oct 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: Did It Count?

    Quite a constructive comment you got there.

    Oct 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ShadeWalker- Chapter One

    Thanks for the review! I'll be sure to keep you posted!

    Sep 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ShadeWalker- Chapter One

    Oh, okay, thanks :D

    Sep 22, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ShadeWalker- Chapter One

    Oh, and in regards to Kauthers thoughts-- They were in italics. It seems transferring the story from my Google Doc to the publishing centre removed the italics-- I'll have to ...

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: ShadeWalker- Chapter One

    Thanks for the review! It was super helpful, and I'll keep ya posted, and return the favour.

    Sep 19, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Pilgrim- Chapter Five

    Hey there, thanks a lot for the review! Lemme quickly address my stupid mistakes! The two lines "The people mimicked the weather, he supposed. Blunt, coarse and bitter. Savages. Speaking ...

    Sep 2, 2016
  • Other » Review, Humor Re: Divergent- A poetic diatribe.

    Wow... have some points, Sir!

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Other » Review, Humor Re: Divergent- A poetic diatribe.

    Thanks for the review! To address your criticism... I can't. This really was just an hour spent throwing down some rhymes to get across my point. I'm alright with obvious ...

    Aug 29, 2016
  • Other » Review, Humor Re: Divergent- A poetic diatribe.

    Thanks for the review! I never actually got around to the Maze Runner-- Divergent just left me so annoyed with the genre that I crawled back into my Fantasy Book ...

    Aug 29, 2016


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm