User avatar

CastlesInTheSky

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 2

    Ah; thankyou so much, Rosey.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Don't worry at all, Ducati. Harsh reviews are good for me, they get me focused and motivate me to do better. No need to apologise whatsoever.

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 1

    Thankyou so much for reading, Rosey! :D

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Thankyou so much for reading it, lhighton. I really appreciate it, and I love your reviews. They make me smile and are so helpful and encouraging. Thankyou again, you are ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Broken - Prologue

    Demeter, Angel, Squall, Kirsten, and Rosey - thankyou so, so much for reviewing. This thanks is a bit belated for most of you, but it means so much to me ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Agh, I feel like such an idiot. I don't normally have problems with my tenses at all, but lately I've been writing two stories; one in the past and one ...

    Dec 11, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 10

    Thankyou so much, yrclever. It means a lot to me that you read it and that it touched you. Thankyou again. -Sarah

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: [deleted]

    Thankyou to everyone who read! :D You're all stars.

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Thanks so much for your help, people! :D I won first place, and I couldn't have done it without you. Thankyou so, so much. -Sarah

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [deleted]

    Thankyou Andy and Bittersweet - so so much, for reading this. It means a lot. Lol, Andy. 'Calves' as in legs, not cows. Hehe. ^_^

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Definitely the best description of Edward Cullen I've ever seen. If not, you know, the best description ever. Hehe. :D Thankyou, dahling. *Bows* Since everyone has forgotten, as the founder ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Thankyou so much for reading, sofi. I really appreciate it. I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Thankyou again. -Sarah

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Poison Love - Chapter 7

    NightMistress - I skimmed through the other chapters before reviewing this, or it would be unfair to you. I'm very sorry if I offended you by any of the things ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    Spot on, Sofi. :D That's exactly what it meant. Thanks for explaining it, dahling. x

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [deleted]

    Thankyou so much, everyone who read this. I've reviewed the whole quotes thing. Thankyou!

    Dec 6, 2008


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham