User avatar

CastlesInTheSky

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Merry - :D Thanks for reading. Um, I spell coloured the English way, lol. ^_^ And lol, I was using feathers as a metaphor, not that she literally had feathers ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Wow. :shock: Thanks so much for all the replies and critiques, people. I never thought more than one person would actually review this, lol. Nate - Yay, a Nate review! ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {four}

    Thankyou so much, to all of you who read. Juniper - Thanks for the invaluable points about my grammatical/comma/fullstop usage, I'll definitely look it over. You've been really patient about ...

    Dec 27, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {three}

    Aww, thankyou so much June! Don't worry, it's not going to get overrun with romance. The next chapter might suggest so, but it's going to be a lot deeper and ...

    Dec 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [deleted]

    Who thinks I should extend it and who thinks it's best as a standalone story? I need opinions. XD

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {two}

    Thankyou to everyone for reading. Just a quick alert: This isn't going to be am average historical romance, so don't let the first few chapters put you off.

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {two}

    Thankyou for reading and for all your suggestions, Ducati, they were very helpful. When I said she was the opposite to fragile, it's because she has this inner strength. It ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [deleted]

    Awww, thankyou so much for reading, June. You're such a darling.

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 4

    Thankyou for reading, Demeter dahling and Rosey. You both rock for following this up. I'm revising it with your suggestions as vital guidelines. :wink:

    Dec 21, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Broken - 3

    Thankyou for reading Rosey. I understand what you mean about it feeling detached. The reason for that is probably because this is the chapter before the action in this story ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: [deleted]

    Thank you so much for reading, Clo! :D Well, I was actually going to just leave it as a standalone story. But now you've raised that point, I might consider ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: [deleted]

    Thankyou so much for reading, Clo! I didn't expect my winnings to be until during the hols, so you're a darling for doing this so early. Thankyou so much for ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Just to say, Chapter 2 should be out soon.

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Thanks for reading, Kirsten. Seeing as it's set in the 1920s, the language isn't going to be that archaic. Have you seen any Charlie Chaplin films? They're set in America ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Tipping The Velvet {one}

    Thankyou so much for reading, Juniper and Pop. You both rock. :wink:

    Dec 12, 2008


Poetry is a phantom script telling how rainbows are made and why they go away.
— Carl Sandburg