User avatar

Cassandra

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Animal Farm

    Personification? It would seem that we have opposite tastes in books, Claudette! Which makes it pretty funny that we really like eachother's NaNo plot...XD

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My first slash at writing V2.0

    I second Shafter, Shadow. The "all of a sudden" really throws off the whole flowly description thing you have going. This piece is too good for such a phrase! Again, ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smoke and Dust

    Repetition it is! :D And Claudette, Jiggity: from what I understand, she has more of this written...this is just a taster? It's like me giving you a couple paragraphs of ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Truth About Emily

    The main conflict has not been highlighted yet. These first few entries are meant to establish the daily going-ons in Emily's life. Her world will suddenly go topsy-turvy by the ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled

    I know what you mean about making it original, but swearing definitely isn't the way to do it. A few are okay, but other than that, it just weighs the ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story

    Interesting idea. A story written by a man who was assassinated? This could be a difficult one in plot terms, surely an experianced assassin would...well, check the corpse, feel for ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A really rough start... But would you read it if refined.

    Aye. People certainly do mature as they get older, and they also write about different things. But is their writing really better because of that? Is it not just in ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Script » General, General Re: Detention

    XD All together like this, it's fantastic. I love the ending too. Bradley. Haha. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bradley the Tissue

    This was a pleasurable read. It was something I might expect to stumble upon in a Shel Silverstein book. Shel Silverstein--exactly! Enjoyable read, Snoink. Yayness for limerick-ness!

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Mmm. Who's Grey? Just a random character or...? I'm confused. And if I may ask: why is your main character in Hufflepuff? She doesn't seem particularly loyal... Random character, but ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Word Too Far

    So intense! I like how you start every chapter (so far) with just a "he" or "she", so we don't know who it is at first. Very cool. Mmm. I ...

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Sirius Black is Gay (UPDATED!)

    Mmm. Who's Grey? Just a random character or...? I'm confused. :( And if I may ask: why is your main character in Hufflepuff? She doesn't seem particularly loyal... :)

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Aye, that's better. I think the best part about it is the changed title. The former title confused me since the story didn't seem to go with the title. ^_^ ...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Grammar and facts have been EDITED, the actual story not so much. XD Thanks to everyone above for reading and replying! Comments and suggestions still welcome...

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Panic! At The Disco

    Song titles--will italics work? Because I do have all the titles in italics on Word...the slantiness just got kind of lost on the transfer over here... *Makes mental note of ...

    Sep 29, 2006


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko