User avatar

Cassandra

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nothing to Say

    If you can develop your main character more, you're gold. One thing that this piece lacks is really any emotion. Obviously there's the potential for emotion there, because this is ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Trouble at smogwarts

    If i could just get the correct spelling? ^ Copy and paste your stuff into Microsoft Word and run spell check. Or click on the "spell check" button right below ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Limericks

    As hunterzero pointed out, your meter is off, which is one of the most important things in limericks, if not the most important. Read, absorb, have fun: Let me know ...

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Animal Farm

    How was is it that I haven't posted in here yet? I read this book last summer and loved it. The ending was perfect, and the way you can draw ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Summer Horse

    One thing you really don't want to do is start off your piece with a poll. Why? Because this tempts lazy people, like myself, to just vote in the poll ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Letters Ran Away

    Weird, you say? This is seems more creative to me, but I suppose that, at times, they are one in the same, no? ;) I love the image that the ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coca Cola

    As Elizabeth and Mattie have said, there's definitely this eerie feeling I get when reading this, which is good! That means you used the words in this to make the ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Caste of the Spider

    First and foremost, I am so glad you asked me to crit this. I usually don't go into the fantasy forums, so I wouldn't have seen this great piece of ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: My first slash at writing V2.0

    Nice start--are you continuing this? And I love your description. It's so pretty! And near flawless grammar as well! Just two things I noticed: With the beat of the bosons ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Truth About Emily

    I disagree--this is NOT mess. It just needs some fixing up. One thing you want to do is make sure you set up the conflict very early in this story. ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The sight that Caroline see's.

    Definitely just do a read through of this--most importantly, read it aloud. To a wall, to your cat, something . What can you gain by this? Well, if you listen ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Smoke and Dust

    As Sam said, yay for proper grammar! Seriously, you have no idea how much of a relief it is not to have to tell you to use commas, dammit! :D ...

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Abortion

    A pair of big blue, Through which one day I will see. I didn't get that you were referring to eyes until near the end of the poem...maybe you could ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Word Too Far

    Tsk tsk, Jack. Those are not excuses! I demand to see more! *Slams fist down on desk* Just kidding. :D Take your time; I know how busy life can be.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Story

    I would definitely like to see more of this. It sounds unique; I haven't read anything similar to this, anyway. It would be interesting to see what you do with ...

    Oct 13, 2006


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara