User avatar

Carmina

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This Chaos You Have Caused

    As far as getting the emotion of the situation on paper, good job. Your pain and concern for your family come across very well. It comes across, though, as something ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Story of a Guitarist

    It is an interesting beginning, but I don't think there is enough here to get a good understanding of your intentions with the story. Something creepy about the house and ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Prose: "Today Earth, Tomorrow...the WORLD!"

    That is the most random story I have ever read. It sounds like something from a collection of sick and twisted minds. Which is not to say that it is ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: anonymous red rose

    I only critique poems I like. Here is my critique. If you are going to start with a cliche, put it in quotes so that the person reading it doesn't ...

    Jun 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: experiment.

    The second line is a very nice image. I like the idea of sttic (which is audio) opening up (which is visiual). It is slightly incongruous, but I like it. ...

    Jun 18, 2005


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin