User avatar

CardDragon

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    I liked it..

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: A Fox, A Dream and A Beast

    I was a bit crazy when I wrote this, I usually don't write about human reproduction. Dang, this puberty thing . Straight to the point, it is about a day ...

    Aug 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hightide part2

    very helpful wise human

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    says the high school drop out... :)

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    Hey Torigirl 16 do you read books? Obviously not much....I'm writing it as if the reader were the king. One note of advice, you should try to think out of ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: HIGH TIDE part1

    Ridiculous, I had to write this story quick and you don't have time to check for grammar mistakes.Though I do admit, I went to fast in writing this, my house ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Nightmare Hosiptal.

    thank you for commenting.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mint Thunder

    Hey Dude! It could pay to be nice, this work didn't come from a elephant's behind. Just because you know who to write poems better than me, doesn't mean you ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: After Class

    This is really shocking to read, I only had to read it once and I understood it. Though I did not like what the poem was about ,a teacher and ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Girl Dismantled

    Well Upon reading it , I could actually understand the poem. It is a good poem, and a good example of a non-rhyming poem.

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I Still Want You

    A bit weird , it would not be a song I would listen to. It could be better written ,but I guess the point of it is for it to ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Battle of Brothers

    I guess I wasn't being clear and should have added an introduction. Chicken Boy is from the planet Eno, in which the people there are born with an animal spirit ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Wings of Concrete

    a bit of a creepy poem..

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Un-fun feeling.

    The story is about a girl who is stood up by her date and another girl who disliked her threw fruit punch on her dress. She goes home sad and ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Abomination Station

    not be rude but my person does this for fun. I do not base it on any structure, I just write... and It wasn't supposed to be funny either.

    Jul 13, 2010


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche