Random avatar

Cameron

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Come What May...

    It's a nice poem, but unorganized. To start with, the beginning verses are divided into stanza’s consisting of two lines, but as the poem progresses you wander from this configuration ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 33 Ways to Cleave Your Lover: An Aphorist's Guide to Orgies

    Slashing good language. My only issue is the different rythming scheme on 25. On the other hand though, it's effective in the way it regains your attention before immediately launching ...

    Sep 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Snippet of Thought

    I'm not sure if I completely agree with DreemDeep, I guess it works either way. I find the "The world is ever, Ever turning" gives a nice ring to the ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The biggest memory of all

    It's a nice start, and a good effort for a first attempt at poetry. My only suggestion would be to give more structure to the verses and maybe rephrase some ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bubblejuice

    I liked it. However I agree with Monkey. Also there is one verse that I thought could be improved upon. Love isn’t weightless, my failure is countless: It appears that ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hitching a Ride

    I think you have to be careful when you use parentheses in a poem. never close fully, (doors in your heart). I'm not sure if I like that you included ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Gorgeous Neon

    I liked this, oddly enough. However, I agree with the other comments, I would really like it if was a little more organized and easier to read. There is a ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Enigma War. Chap. 1-2

    To begin with, sci-fi is not one of my preferred genres of literature- though I have read the odd one. For me to be able to enjoy sci-fi I have ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: There are no Children here

    With regards to Sam's comment- I could be wrong- but I interpreted "there are no children here" as stating that because of what the children have gone through in Israel ...

    Aug 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: the cat

    It sounds to me more like a long, drawn out story than a poem. To begin with, you probably could have structured your poem a bit better- the verses are ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: language fails me

    I too found the gender somewhat inconsistant and confusing, but it didn't distract me from the overall meaning of the poem. I simply noted it and continued reading. I was ...

    Aug 9, 2006


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger