User avatar

Cairo

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Pizza Guy

    I appreciated this because I'm hungry and love pizza. I feel like you're missing the most fun part of Dominoe's (besides the pizza) - the tracking app! Haha, what's more ...

    Sep 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Horror, Supernatural Re: Scared of My Shadow

    Hey there! So, for a rhyming poem, I actually liked this quite a bit. I'm generally quite nitpicky on rhyming but, for the most part, you made it work, and ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: She called

    So this is a highly interpret-able piece which I found extremely enjoyable to read. I can't say I know what it means at nearly midnight on very little sleep but ...

    Jul 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Supernatural, Lyrical Re: One Twin

    This was a cute idea. I quite enjoyed your poem! I do have some comments though. First of all, I like how you started the poem. It was a good ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I rearranged my vocabulary for you.

    Wow! So this was beautiful. I imagined it would be from your title and certainly I'm not disappointed. This isn't your run-of-the-mill wronged romance sort of poem, which I enjoy. ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dreaming Wide Awake

    This was a good poem which I felt was quite relatable! Perhaps because it is rather vague about the other person (girl, one later finds out, of course), or because ...

    May 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, Lyrical Re: The Prince Who Charmed Himself

    I feel like this poem has a wonderful idea and might say a lot about society (if you apply it to modern narcissism). I enjoyed the ending - "May he ...

    Apr 30, 2014


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World