User avatar

Bunty6

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 13 Days.

    Wow!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Dreams that Change the World

    Thank you!

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Untitled Poem?

    Great poem! I could feel the passion in you writing. It put me in a different world and I felt like I was the gave me a whole new perspective ...

    Jun 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Fish and His Roommate

    oh my such adventure! i love this story.

    Jan 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Better Things To Come

    I love this poem that you wrote! the rhyme and the meaning really complement each other! great job!

    Jan 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Understudy *Redraft*

    I love this lyric poem, is the music to go with it?

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons why Fail is always Fail

    I really think this is funny, what was your message behind it?

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Half Winter (chapter 1)

    This chapter is very interesting where did you get your ideas?

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Moon

    wow! that is very........wow!

    Dec 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Look At Me

    All I can say is wow! what inspired you to write this poem? It is great!

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Newborn Feelings (LOVE POEM)

    OH MY GOSH! I just love this poem! the imagery makes it easier for the reader to understand and put themselves into the narrator's shoes, and it is so romantic.Great ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: My Special Biography

    Please can any body comment on my Biography? I am new to this site and would like input.

    Dec 28, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller