User avatar

Bumpeh

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Truth Within a Lie: Chapter 1

    I have one question in regards to your new ideas for reviewing. What is happening? And I don't say this in a necessarily good or bad way, good stories sometimes ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Fighting Evanescence

    This story is very intriguing, and it feels like it has a good amount of weight and potential to it. So, first off I'll nitpick a little bit with some ...

    Jan 17, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Humor Re: David Echoe - Prologue

    Hi Dustbunny. The only real grammatical error I found in this was a quotation mark in the wrong place, after this sentence- 'Gordo flipped open a file filled with pages ...

    Jan 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Loss for Words

    Wow, this was great, truly beyond words. It perfectly summarizes and expresses how writing is, and how art is in general. Artists often go through such pain explained in this ...

    Jun 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Yellow Flower

    A great little emotional flash fiction! So, no nitpicking for me since I don't normally do that and other people have already done that. Here are the good things; Your ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Marshmallow

    This is a very intriguing little realistic short. I liked it a lot. The only problem is, you said this turned into a matter of life and death. It wasn't ...

    May 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Eleventh Hour

    An interesting poem. One of my suggestions would be to lose the punctuation, in my opinion it sort of makes the writing more choppy, unless you're going for choppy. If ...

    Mar 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Never Ending Darkness (title pending) - Chapter One

    I really like how this story reads. It was a bit of a struggle to get used to how you use the first person point of view. And what I ...

    Mar 8, 2014


I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.
— William Shakespeare