Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Never Said

    Thanks, I hope we reconcile as well. And if you knew this person, you would realize that it is his voice that helps him hide his emotions. And I tend ...

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Never Said

    Message me about what times we can chat. I have a pirate pad.

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Never Said

    Thank you. I didn't want to really make the characters detailed because its sort of personal. I will get right on fixing it though.

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Realistic Re: Never Said

    Thank you. I didn't want to really make the characters detailed because its sort of personal. I will get right on fixing it though.

    Jan 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: The Experimentalist - Chapters 1-5

    This was the cutest thing that I've ever read, so adorable. I just loved both of the characters in here and Cole is just so perfect for her. You are ...

    Jan 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 3 part1)

    Thanks, I'll take more time to look it over. As I said before my computer glitched and I wasn't exactly able to fix everything because it was posted after it ...

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: At the playground. Short story

    No problem and I see you've fixed it.

    Jan 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 2 part2)

    Thank for the review. Most mistakes happen do to writing half awake.

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: Heroes Fall (chapt. 2 part2)

    Still editing the next part. I'm so glad someone had an interest in this. And yeah it's building up to a couple of huge things. And I'm trying to aim ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall

    Thank you for your compliments. After a lot of harsh criticism it can be hard to keep writing. I also tend to develop feelings of the characters as the story ...

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Battle Of Marathon, And The AfterMath Pt. 1

    No, if you take that part out it will help more than it can hurt. It was unnecessary.

    Dec 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Untitled (need help with the title)

    I will definitely take your fixes into consideration.

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Untitled (need help with the title)

    Most of my mistakes are do to writing before bed. I'll try and fix them. I'm glad you liked it.

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Untitled (need help with the title)

    Thanks. I'm glad you like it. I'll use your title because I've tried to make one up, but I haven't gotten one as good as yours.

    Dec 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Candles-One

    My immediate family member was able to know she had cancer right after she got her mammogram. Then they did a very nasty biopsy that took a while to get ...

    Dec 24, 2013


today we are possible.
— Lucille Clifton