Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Asenath:Tears on the Sand Chapter 1

    Thanks for listening.

    Nov 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall

    I'll try working on that

    Oct 28, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My Stairway to Revenge Chapter 1

    Okay that helps a lot but it may confuse other readers.

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    "Keep calm and being obsessed over fictional guys isn't it?"

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: The Hybrids (chapter 1)

    I have to say that this is a very intriguing story. There are times when I feel like you need a new paragraph and every once in awhile your words ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: To Be Watching

    Thanks for clearing that up.

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Narrative, Realistic Re: The Diary of a Failure

    You know, I've actually thought about this before. I just have never had the guts to put it into words. The way you've said it is exactly how I feel ...

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall

    Totally working on tenses, that is my downfall.

    Oct 23, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Heroes Fall

    The fictional character I'm obsessed with is Four or Tobias from the Divergent series. I'm glad that someone else likes my characters and their names. Sorry about the grammar and ...

    Oct 21, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Tension On The Field: Chapter One

    Honestly I do love your character and I think that this will be a very good story.

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Dark Wind - I

    Definitely old work, but not everyone knows about Avatar or what it's about. I, for one, am not an Avatar fan. I kind of know what is going on, but ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Lunar Blaze Chapter one, A Dark Visitor

    This is a very good start. There are some misspelled words here and there, but I am willing to overlook that because I like the concept behind your story. I ...

    Jun 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Identical: Chapter One - Reminiscing

    This was very good and compelled me to read more. If you write more I think that I'll be a big fan.

    Jun 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Twisted: Chapter 1

    You have a lot of potential as a writer, but there are things that need working on, like spelling and grammar. I like how you create a scene with your ...

    Jun 24, 2013


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore