Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Teen Fiction Re: Removing The Mask ~ Chapter One

    I don't have any problem with it being long, in fact I'm one of those that likes to take their time and just read posts all day. Honestly this was ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Two Wrongs Really Don’t Make a Right

    It is a good beginning to a story. Sometimes I had a hard time believing that the character was a dude. The way you made him act and talk was ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Memories in the Making (A Homecoming Story)

    Honestly there was a lot of content in something so short. It proves that you are able to create worlds with only a small amount of words. I really like ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Teen Fiction Re: Took some advice under consideration so leave me your reviews :)

    This is a very interesting beginning to a story. I like how much emotion is within this segment of writing. I was a little confused about her not crying before ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Tension On The Field: Chapter One

    In the last sentence with the father explaining everything there was a grammatical error and a word was missing. I felt like you made her sound a little predictable. It ...

    Oct 16, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Misake, First Half of Part One

    This is a very good story. There are a few mistakes with spelling and grammar. I think that you should keep on writing this, it has a very good plot. ...

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Romantic Re: Warrior

    This is a very good piece of work. I like how fast it goes in the beginning. I can't wait to see what happens to Praxis, he seems like a ...

    Jul 2, 2013


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain