User avatar

Bromthebard

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Fade Away

    This song sounds quite good as far as message is concerned, my question is, What style of music are you planning on this being? I do love it, it has ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Flawless

    Normally, I don't read or like poetry, but this is very good. It's very descriptive and vivid. I see all the images you are trying to convey. Your wording is ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Scare In The Dark

    I don't see how you say that your stories suck, but I think they are amazing. Very gripping. To quote another comment about this You continue to amaze me! I ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shortchanged

    Very good. I love the descriptions of things, the casual writing style, the attitude of the narrator, it's a very good piece. I love how you set it up, and ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Untitled as of now

    Oh, my God, AMAZING, it was very descriptive, very detailed, and your use of words that are not in the average person's vocabulary amazes me. The fact that you have ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Long Strides

    First of all, very beautiful. The images you gave me were so vivid. We have a beautiful sky here. One for taking pictures, holding memories, forgetting, loving, then dying. , ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Reflection

    Very cute. I do agree with the above comment slightly, it's not that you have too much dialogue, it's that you have too little of the other stuff, the amount ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Manifestation: Part 1

    Very good, you got me hooked on the story. It flowed good, I really can't suggest anything about transitions. One thing is, though, “Good,” said the soldier. Now face the ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Blur the Lines - Part One - Chapters 1 - 3

    Wow, really good, I honestly can not find anything wrong with this work on first read. I suggest to keep going with this. I think if you finish this, and ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Voiceless

    Very good, your wording was great. I suggest putting more detail in it, though. I also suggest, somewhere in there, adding what is happening to the doctor during this, like ...

    Jun 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Prisoner of War

    very good, lots of good details, good character development, you just need to keep going and finish the story I personally would do a fight in the story. Your a ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What Do They Know (First Sec)

    I agree with what the other people said, it is a little too short. It needs to be longer with more of a plot and more details. But, what i ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Close, But No Cigar

    A very good story. It is very well constructed. It had a lot of details. I was amazed at your story. Keep writing and posting your stuff. You write better ...

    May 9, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Firebird

    I like this its short and beautiful. It has a lot of detail for something so short. Good ending, too. -Bromthebard :)

    May 7, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: High School Revenge

    This is your fellow New Age Inkling, A good story. I agree with the other post about the words that need fixing. Also, I think you should make the end ...

    Apr 23, 2010


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince