User avatar

Broady771

Broady771

  • Script » Mystery / Suspense, Theatre Re: 6000 Feet Until Deplanement

    No problem, and have fun! :D

    Nov 13, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Black Man, a Noble Sight

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Sheesh, that was such a wonderful piece of poetry I've ever read in a long time! And one that really encompasses the struggles of African Americans. Unfortunately I'm not too ...

    May 14, 2023
  • Poetry » General, General Re: A Black Man, a Noble Sight

    Sheesh, that was such a wonderful piece of poetry I've ever read in a long time! And one that really encompasses the struggles of African Americans. Unfortunately I'm not too ...

    May 14, 2023
  • Art » Historical Fiction, Romantic Re: My Lover Chapter One: The Encounter

    No problem! :))

    Dec 14, 2022
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: In Times of Crisis (Short Trailer)

    Thank you for the comment and affirmation!! Will be posting more if I have the time :))

    Sep 19, 2022
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: In Times of Crisis (Short Trailer)

    Thanks for the great review, Plume! I'll take everything you said into consideration and it is refreshing to receive feedback from people about my work (i haven't been able to ...

    Sep 5, 2022
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: In Times of Crisis (Short Trailer)

    No it's not harsh at all! Thanks for leaving a comment/review by the way, I really appreciate it!! So there's actually a Prologue that I've written which kinda explain things ...

    Aug 31, 2022
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Other Re: May’s story

    yep it does. Thank you!

    Aug 28, 2022
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: Green Zone 1: Chapter 1

    Hi VengefulReaper, thank you for taking the time to read my short story! There are several parts to it, so I'll be posting the next part soon! Thanks for all ...

    Feb 18, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: Bright Lights

    Hi BrokenHeartsAri, Broady here. I'm not exactly a guy who's really into poetry and stuff but this is really good! Especially the last line which shows like i guess the ...

    Sep 10, 2021
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Other Re: The Evacuation (Part 1)

    Thanks for the review man! It's probably the first time someone has reviewed a writing of mine, so I really appreciate the feedback. I'll make sure to improve on it ...

    Sep 9, 2021
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, General Re: bitter pill

    Hi soundofmind, Broady here. I guess this is more of a comment than a review but jeez that's some really cool stuff you have there! Keep it up! (I apologise, ...

    Sep 8, 2021


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh