User avatar

BlueSunset

BlueSunset

  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Forgotten Ghost

    Thanks..

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Forgotten Ghost

    I know. I was going to do that, but something was weong with my device. Thanks anyway.

    Apr 26, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Forgotten Ghost

    Thank you for your review. When I get the time I will switch that error.

    Apr 6, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Rainbows

    Thanks, and I'm glad you like it.

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Pine Tree Miracle

    Anytime. :)

    Apr 5, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Pandas Are Perfect

    Thank you.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Forgotten Ghost

    Thank you! :)

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Forgotten Ghost

    Wow! You had a lot to say. I will try to edit some of what you said!

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Forgotten Ghost

    Good suggestion. I will definetly consider that. ^_^

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Speech

    The only reason why I didn't do that is because the syllables woudn't match the resst of the stanza.

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Speech

    I wanted this poem to be quick and simple, but thanks for the suggestions!

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Speech

    Thank you! And no, this is not based on a real life experience. I guess it could, and it would make sense for me. :)

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Bucket of Paint

    Your welcome. It's a common mistake, so I just suspected that yours was too. :)

    Mar 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: Dramione

    Great! Can't wait. ^_^

    Mar 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Why Pandas Are Perfect

    Thanks! I love your username! :D

    Apr 19, 2014


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline