User avatar

BlueJayWalker10

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Demi of Terra: Chapter 1

    Totally fine! I made those mistakes ALLLLLLL the time before I finally learned when to and when not to put them in.

    Mar 2, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 1 [Original Draft, Absolute Garbage]

    I got the name Winterhold from Skyrim, derrived from Winterhall. xD I'm a Skyrim nerd. The descriptions. . . Yeah, I had a hard time on that. At first I ...

    Feb 29, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 3

    Thanks for writing this review! It's always a pleasure to read your comments. About what's going on with Lionel and the twins, I believe I did say. Yeah, right here. ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 2

    'Kay. Thanks for pointing that out to me! But didn't I explain what Lionel was wearing when he first came into the room? White shirt and a crimson tunic with ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 2

    Oh, totally! I get what you mean. I realize that I have the problem where I forget to add some context and it makes it more difficult for the reader ...

    Feb 10, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 2

    Thank you very much for this review! I love reading your reviews. Thanks for pointing out a couple of my grammar errors--I can't believe I let that one before the ...

    Feb 9, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 1 [Original Draft, Absolute Garbage]

    I thank you for the review! And I do know that I capitalize the words after I use a colon. It's the style of writing I was taught; when I ...

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Words Written in Lightning: Chapter 1 [Original Draft, Absolute Garbage]

    Thank you so much for the reviews on my first chapter! I would very much like to thank you for pointing out a few of my grammatical errors on this. ...

    Jan 31, 2016


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451