User avatar

BlueJayWalker10

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Realistic Re: Sparrow's Song Chapter 1 (Saiunkoku)

    Hey! I'm Jay, your friendly neighborhood critic! So, this is a fantastic work! Great job. I've spotted very few things I think should be changed. This is one of them: ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: War of Dawn - Chapter 5

    Okay. Alll riiiiiiiight. First off, hey there! I'm Jay, your friendly neighborhood critic! So, your first paragraph feels a little awkward to me. "About a month has passed since Hilda ...

    Feb 28, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Fantasy Re: Thorns Of Destiny - Chapter One

    Hey! Jay here, your friendly critic! This is a really good first chapter! Most stories I read I don't even bother to finish the chapter, I'll be honest. (Too many ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Ashes of Eden

    Hello, Jay here, your friendly critic! I must say, this is a really good idea! Fascinating concept! I don't have much that I really can correct. . . . Though ...

    Feb 6, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: She Wishes: Chapter One

    Hello, Jay here, your friendly critic! I'm going to admit--Still being in love with someone who rejected you and goes out with your best friend. . . Where have I ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: The Setting For One Of Our Murderous Scenes

    Hey hey hey, it's me, Jay, your friendly critic! This-was-FANTASTIC! I'm not a huge apocalypse person. I never much liked reading stories about somebody/the world recovering from things like that. ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fanfiction Re: The Quest for Fire Book One ~ Into the Mists Chapter 1

    Hey, Jay here, your friendly critic! This was fairly eye-catching, I must admit. However, I feel there are a few problems that I feel I must point out. It was ...

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Vampires of Vancity- Chapter 1

    Hey, Jay here, your friendly critic! So, I must say--this is intriguing. (The majority of the stories here are.) I like your hook line at the beginning--caught my attention right ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: This City of Glass (1) - Go Ahead

    Hey, this was great! I'm a HUGE fan of the series by Cassandra Clare "The Mortal Instruments" and the third book is called "City of Glass"--So I knew I HAD ...

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Void - Chapter 1

    Dude, this is amazing! I've never much been into reading a story that seems to be emotional and difficult like this but I'm really interested in this one. The plot ...

    Jan 25, 2016


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight