Random avatar

Blank_Ink

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Long to be a Chart

    There will be no noise tonight, Just the sweet nothings of your harmonic breath. These last two lines bother me. In and of themselves, they're very good. I wish I ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: All for me

    Kind of reminds me of "10 Things I Hate About You", when she's actually reading the poem. Your rhyming really doesn't have a pattern. Some lines rhyme, while others don't. ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Writing Along The Lines Of Strange

    I don't know if you'd just rather not use punctuation, or you're just lazy. But I know that in some pieces, not punctuating correctly is done on purpose. I myself ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: ♥ Art Boy

    I love your descriptions of the boy. Do you ever just sit in a corner and observe people, write tidbits about their appearances and mannerisms? If you don't and you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Night

    The story has potential. I love the agony of it- as weird as that may sound. I do agree with Amelia's post. The best writers have the gift of making ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drowning

    I feel like it ended too soon. Also, the rhyming scheme, or lack there of, kind of had me confused. Was it a rhyming poem or not? There was no ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Diving for Pearls

    I felt like the entire poem was leading up to a climax that didn't happen. I enjoyed all except the last two lines. I really do think it just ended ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Pretty Little Boy (rated for content)

    I actually really like it. It reminds me of a passage I read in a book one time, but for the life of me I have no idea what book, ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: At least call me, mon amour

    I really love the section about Paris and Equal. Perhaps I'm interpreting it wrong, but it makes me think that, instead of seeing the big word, all this person does ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kiss Me Once; Hurt Me Twice

    It does sound more like a song. And, honestly, it's not something I haven't heard before. You should continue to revise it (hoping and assuming that you did that at ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Love

    This poem actually made me think of my dad. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not... There were some grammatical errors, but it kept me reading. My ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Our Last Kiss

    I will admit that the rhyming kind of did me in. Also, the way the poem is blocked together makes me think it'll never ended, which I've read in other ...

    Jan 28, 2008


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence