User avatar

Bjorn

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Ahaha, yes, which is why I was surprised this re-surfaced. Thanks anyhow! :)

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    You were like a swift sunrise before my eyes; But with it came a swift sunset... Now darkness envelopes my being, And my heart is being eaten by your lies...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    Thank-you!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Oh please don't! (Hate me). I don't try to succeed at what I attempt - I merely attempt it for my own amusement. However, this poem was part of an ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Ah, thanks Sohini. :) As for clomb, yes, it is a word. It's an archaic past-tense form of climb. And as for a capital 'e' after "And lo!", I've seen ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Snow...(flakes)

    My, when did this resurface?! Hahaha :o Please, please, don't get worked up about what Brad said. Where would we be without him? I admire his bluntness 8) Now I ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beyond the Sea

    Please, Please! I don't want any blood shed on my account! :o Thank-you Dreamy, yes, he does! Perhaps it can get stale after a while, but his works are just ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Beyond the Sea

    Thank-you very much Sohini! You are without a doubt my number one fan! (If I may be so bold as to say so). :lol:

    Nov 5, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Dreamscape (working title rated for language)

    Oh, and you might want to capitalize R heans.

    Oct 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Moon

    Ah, thank-you! :)

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Bjorn's Free-Writes and Fragments

    (Excuse the long title, but this free-write was supposed to encompass all that is in it. Unfortunately my writing broke off at the overthrow part, and so at a later ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    Because people took the time to read and critique your work?

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Began the Going Under

    Ahhh... I can relate. Maybe a little too wordy to be a poem, or at least a proper poem, but it struck :)

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    Well there you go Sohini!

    Sep 27, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Adventures of Ivan the Stable Lad

    Haha, a great piece of Russian legend, retold and remastered by a skilful hand! I'm no stranger to this myth (duh), and... what Imp said ^_~

    Sep 26, 2006


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg