User avatar

Bjorn

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Lord of the Rings/Tolkien's Written Works/His Myth

    It is absolutely wondeful to know there is a fanbase on this board, and above and beyond the 'casual' I might say! To Jojo I say: it is indeed a ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Oh Aster in the Sky

    Well well! I must say I am honoured to be critiqued by the Head Chimp himself! :D I'm glad you enjoyed it! I won't say it just came to me, ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    I've naught more to say to that. Although, I might add that Paolini has decided not to go on with post-secondary education, and decided to continue with what he's doing. ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    The story is stiff.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    The point is, he made money, thats telling you something writers. You can write a simple thing like this, and your set for life! So really, write your heart and ...

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    Good job Silverstar, once again! Saphira... I mean was like an annoying brat bugging Eragon all the time, crappers man! Your a damned dragon thats grown to the size of ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Harry Potter & Inheritance- Opinions Wanted!!

    My good friend, Harry Potter came out when I was in grade 4, and I do know they are easy to read. But the point I was getting across (this ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I am truly appalled. I feel put down, on behalf of Tolkien, in so many ways. Now I understand Tolkien didn't expect his series to take off the way it ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I wrote a letter to her, and I got a reply. Very kind women, and of course gracious, for taking the time to write a reply....^_~

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Question about LOTR

    Quite.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My bits and Bobs, unrelating to the above styles, I think

    Some help as to what this can evolve to become, any ideas, thoughts? Its really in essence supposed to be a nonsensical song sung by a bard. Kinda like happily ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: experimental

    My mind goes with Bobo and Mr.Wallace.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cup of Life

    Just goes to show you: Coffee is evil! Especially Tim Hortons!!! Theres never never a line there!!! Very good indeed.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a poem (warning, this piece has a lot of adult language)

    Power to the people(masses), I'm not gonna argue, I just won't. Imply go ahead, speculate, I don't care: I'm a baby and won't argue, well I won't. I understand my ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Thank you! Now I remember...Anyway, Poe's works are verrry good, and I'd recommend any of them. The Pit and the Pendulum is one of my favourites.

    Sep 19, 2005


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca