User avatar

Billy

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Abarith: Seekers of the Arcane Throne (Prologue)

    I like the idea of magic being uncontrollable, it's much more believable than the typical version where everything goes to plan because the user said something and waved their hands. ...

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Afterlife: Chapter 1

    The main problem I saw with this is that you opened in first person and then changed to third person straight away. You should keep the perspective the same throughout ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: A Lone soul

    First of all, this needs to be spaced out more. You need more paragraphs and you need to leave a line between each one. Start a new paragraph when you ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    It's good, but she seemed to just be overreacting when she'd been pretty happy with everything beforehand, and she'd been able to put up with the shrinks. –I hate this ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My first attempt at a novel (failed).

    First things first: you need to go into a little more depth with your characters, give the reader an idea of what they look like. You don't need to go ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Andrienne and the Clockworker

    As Seraph said, you need to expand on this, give the reader an idea of what kind of person the character is, aside from 'a nobody'. The kind of book ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    This just keeps getting better and better. ^^ Getting out of the house, wasn’t a major problem either. You don't need a comma here. It is currently shoved in the ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Planet Hell Pt.2

    Can't wait to see what happens next. and I just got shot in the foot not to mention being you’re senior officer, so we stop You should have a comma ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: "My Book" (preface)

    First of all, you need more spacing. Start a new paragraph when you start a new idea, i.e. when you go from describing her attacker to talking about a dark ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    It's good to see she's returned to her rebelliousness. Night Mistress already picked up on the Rio thing, so I'll just go through the rest. “Hey, Kids how was the ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Order of the Archaeologist Prologue

    Interesting beginning, I'd like to see where you go with this. We’re in Mexico in a village that is a few miles away from a bog where a lone tower ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Space Pockets

    Interesting story, I'd like to see where you go with this. and set in on the ivory coffee table. You mean it . wearing thick shades that covered their eyes ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    It was good, I was just a little confused when you changed her name to Lona, and how her personality completely changed after the challenge. I'm with Gryphon there, it ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Queen Human

    You've really got me thinking now. There were just a couple of things I wasn't sure about. And humans with lots of little letters after their names I'm guessing you ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: M-9

    I like where this is going, I'll look forward to reading chapter two. Just a couple of mistakes in here though, I think they're mostly typos. Series M-9, where never ...

    Dec 27, 2007


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe