User avatar

Bickazer

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Munera - 7

    Haha, wow, I am floored by all these awesome reviews. Truly I do not deserve them! XD Anyway, I think everyone who's been commenting and following. You're all awesome! Unfortunately ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Munera - 1

    Holy crap, I disappeared for the weekend to watch a concert and then suddenly I got inundated with replies! You guys are the best. ^^ I'll reply to all your ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Unity Chapter 1 Part 1

    Thanks for all the reviews, everyone. I'm a little busy to reply individually right now but I promise I'll get round to it eventually. And PM me if you need ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shadowstone (Working Title) - Chapter One [Draft 4]

    You both mentioned this so probably best to respond to that part first. First I'll put my reason for putting it in. Basically when I was first putting this story ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Ignorance Is Bliss: Prologue

    Thanks for reading! For the political mumbo-jumbo... My reasoning for that is that this is a different universe than ours. You'll find out later that there has been a plot ...

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    Hi, Doctor, here I am for the second part. ^^ Well...the name change is a bit odd, and I'm not sure if I like it...but I'll get used to it, ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon (3)

    Just wanted to say that last time I checked, I was a girl. ~_^ Also, looking back I realize it's not that I don't understand the sentence, it's that I ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    I'm back for the rest (which will just be my overall thoughts): As before, I really enjoyed this and wish I could come up with more to criticize, but honestly, ...

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any book ideas?

    If you're looking for dark humor, anything Kurt Vonnegut is the way to go.

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1

    And I'm back with the rest of the review. He hopped off the motorcycle and gave me a kiss on the cheek. This would be better phrased as "kissed me ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: .:Dream Catcher:. [preface]

    Aughhh...this preface thing. XD My personal preferences are coming in play, but I really don't like the idea of prefaces. This reads much more like a first chapter than a ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Maiko of Gion

    And I'm back! Fixing antiviruses can be a pain... I obeyed her words like law, and only engaged with Council members when she instructed me to do so. It was ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The End of Time Chapter Three (Part C)

    I feel bad for this, but I'm back now, so...ba-bump.

    Jul 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Literary Merit

    Try anything by Kurt Vonnegut and George Orwell. They seem to be from the time period that you enjoy, and are brilliant writers to boot.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Meriadossa [2AB - full chapter]

    Yay, there's more! Anyway, you know the drill. Time for more nitpicking. :) Over the next month, arrangements for the move to the Kalagat were being made. Is this passive ...

    Jun 18, 2009


When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it.
— Grace Helbig