User avatar

Bickazer

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Scene Kids & Murder Scenes

    His words continued to fade. Everything was gone in an instant. Everything they fought for. \ I think there should be a "had" after the "they". Blood gushed out his ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Playing the Field - Chapter 1

    First to review (I hope; I'm a bit slow when it comes to reviewing)~ The bus pulled out from behind me and out of the school compound as I stared ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A painful first kiss

    First things first--I noticed plenty of punctuation errors. The most prominent one had to do with dialogue. Por ejemplo, this sentence: “sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. I haven’t ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: If Love is not Enough Chapter 2

    Prepare for nitpicky line-by-line-ness (well, as much as I can do before I take a shower). There was silence in the car. This sentence is a tad awkward: "there was" ...

    Oct 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chosen: Prologue

    Prepare for a very nitpicky line-by-line review. >_> Sorry, I really don't know how to review any other way. Quite honestly, it deserved the rest The "quite honestly" is superfluous ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: 28th (wrking title)

    This is a fascinating idea; I'll be the first to say that. In particular, I love your first paragraph. I love how it unapologetically drags us straight into the universe, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Insides

    Sorry for the kinda-late review...and the worst thing is, I wasn't even that busy. >_> I just...didn't feel much like reviewing until now. There were only six board members present, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Mutts - Moon

    Cool! You made a new one *coughfinallycough*! Er, ignore the last part. Work at your own pace, you know... Here comes a review filled with tiny nitpicks. Sorry. >_> A ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Nineteen, Part A)

    I'll do what I've never done before with this story and do a line-by-line. :( Sorry, but...I find it MUCH easier to do it this way. That way I don't ...

    Oct 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I · U · V · E · N · E · S · C · O

    Hmm, seems intriguing. Do you happen to have a fondness for dictionary defintions? Anyway, prepare for a truly MONSTROUS review. I like to go line-by-line and theeeen write a general ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue of MY STORY

    I'd critique this, but everyone else has already made their points and I agree completely (particularly when it comes to names...) That being said, I have one thing to say ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Prologue

    Here I go. it was morning. I'd say "it" should be capitalized but more than that, I think this first sentence should be scrapped completely. You never, NEVER want to ...

    Oct 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Coven Born Chapter One (part two)

    Okay, here I go~! Sister Margeret brought out an old looking book from beneath her cloak and handed it over to Sister Innet. You don't need the "old looking" there...just ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Eighteen)

    Sorry for the late review. My life got consumed by studying and so on...:( But I'm here now! So... First of all--awesome ending. You really seem to be building up ...

    Oct 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    La la~! I felt guilty about not reviewing any of your stuff after you've given so many helpful reviews to Zenith, so...here I am! Great story, I loved it. Which ...

    Sep 20, 2008


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality