User avatar

Bexy2556

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Ella

    Hi there, This is quite a lovely opening and I enjoyed reading it. Just a couple of points really. First of all, it would be better to have dialogue in ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Bestfriends..

    Hi there, This is a good start :) it has what I like in a story which is a little suspense at the very beginning. It doesn't dive right into ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: In A Heartbat

    Hi there! Just a few notes for you. First of all, I noticed that when using the word "you're" you are spelling it "your'e" Also in relation to that, it ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: More Than What it Seems. Chapter 1

    Hi there! I enjoyed the opening to this, it jumps straight into the story which I like. I think it sounds great in first person, so no need to change ...

    Sep 30, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Hidden: Chapter One

    Hi there! Your story has the potential to be quite interesting however I do think that the first chapter is a little confusing. The writing style is good but I ...

    Sep 30, 2015


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh