User avatar

BeTheChange

bookishminecrafter

  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Dip, Dip, Potato Chip.

    I don't have much to say about this since it's so short. I like satirical poems about modern life, and you delivered on that front. It's so true to the ...

    Nov 22, 2016
  • Other » Humor, Teen Fiction Re: 25 Things to Remember When You Become a Book Character

    The references to different fandoms are hilarious. The more general entries are also funny, and they have the added benefit of being a "what tropes should I avoid in my ...

    Nov 22, 2016
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This Was Beauty (When Women Wore Curves)

    Was this about how women aren't as attractive these days? If so, I find that sexist. (Sorry, I'm trying not to be harsh). I don't understand all the metaphors, and ...

    Nov 20, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Culture, Film Re: The Evolution of Disney Princesses

    I love this. Everything about it. When I started reading, I thought this would be another over sensitive rant about how Disney is the bane of young girls, or maybe ...

    Nov 18, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Romantic, General Re: The Moon in Everyone's Sky

    The descriptions have so much potential! I can see this as an excerpt from a teen romance novel. (That's not always a bad thing.) However, you switched tenses from past ...

    Nov 18, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: Chapter One: Cove

    Thanks. :)

    Nov 18, 2016


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild