User avatar

Awake

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    Hey, This was cute, that fact that you tried to write it that is. Don't be so discouraging towards your self, this was a great try! I loved the rhyme ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A Splendid Agony

    Hey, I didn't know you where so poetic! This was very emotional and touching! Everything just running wild like those in the context of the poem. this is really good! ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Thanks again outofthebox! I'll try to finish it soon!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thank you very much, there's always room for fine tuning!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thank you so much! I thought this was long buried and no one would find it again!

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15)

    Ohhh, dommy you've done it again!!!! It was fabulous.... brilliant once again. The suspense was exhilarating! :arrow: From when they go to the cafeteria and then it's the next day... ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Dreamful Reality

    Thanks, I'll fix waht I can....

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Clouded Gem

    Yes, of course, sorry! I'll fix it! Thanks!

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Tribute to Keisha

    Hey, Not fair, you have me crying here! It's beautiful sweetie! I'm going to PM you, OK?

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Thanks everyone!

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: True Recollections : The Memoirs of Laura Creyton [Preface]

    Hi again, Maybe I wasn't clear on what I was saying about the quote; Not to be sounding like in in a snit but your family owned businesses can not ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    thank you so much PhantomInvader, your review as very thorough and really appreichated! I'll give you a little reward!

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviews! DrPepperSkaterPunk, is there anything I can help to unconfuse you? Is there anything in particular that I should make clearer? Thanks again.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thanks again! My spelling sometimes slips! I really appriechate all the reviews! :D

    May 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thank you so much for your critiques! More are always welcome!

    May 28, 2009


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity