Random avatar

AutumnSun

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    It seems to be lacking something. I think the repetition throws me off. I would suggest more imagery but the emotion is strong so good job on that. I think ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The Story (PG-13 for sensitive subject)

    By the way, talking about how your two identities were fused together, I liked that.

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Spread Love Like Violence

    Great and inspirational! I enjoyed it. The only thing that distracted me was the repetition. I found it a bit annoying. If you either changed those lines or got rid ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Summer

    ...wow...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Voices

    Kind of intense but simple in a way. I enjoyed it! The 4th part was my favorite although, I'm not sure why. It flowed so well! Very original.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Failure

    I really enjoyed the last 4 sections. The beginning was not bad. I just think you tried too hard to rhyme. It is pretty good though. Most people your age ...

    Jun 27, 2010


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex