User avatar

AutumnDawn

The Dreamer

  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Tell My Dad

    Note: This review has been deleted
    YOU GO GIRL!!!! I know how it feels to have people judge for what you like. boys or girls. I am still struggling with the fact. if I am bi ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: if the universe was a girl

    THIS IS SO TRUE. I LOVE THIS. I HOPE THAT THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE YOU AS THE GIRL YOU SEE YOURSELF TO BE. AND THAT YOU NEVER CARE WHAT PEOPLE ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Hungry?

    wow... this is like... what every writer dreams of saying to someone. I feel as though this maybe very famous one day. please don't ever stop coming up with such ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fantasy Re: Two separated lovers...

    I could see this playing out in mind as I was reading. it also felt like I had been there as well. I hope you can continue to make poems ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The End

    I really can feel this in my heart. thanks also nearly made me cry. but of course in a good way. I never actually thought I would say a poem ...

    Oct 3, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: F*** You

    Note: This review has been deleted
    wow.... this shows a lot of emotion and pain.

    Oct 2, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: F*** You

    wow.... this shows a lot of emotion and pain.

    Oct 2, 2018


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100