User avatar

AutumnDawn

The Dreamer

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: my hearts crush

    thank you

    Oct 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: my hearts crush

    okay thanks. I write this long time ago.

    Oct 12, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: fhdfhd

    your welcome. I just love quotes. I wish I had it see your poem a little bit sooner.

    Oct 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: fhdfhd

    such a beautiful poem. it's kinda a poem that hits you in the heart each and every time. the best kind of all. most. people when they hear about poetry. ...

    Oct 11, 2018
  • Poetry » Culture, Realistic Re: worriers

    this is a very beautiful poem. I love it very much. it very inspiring and lovely. please do not stop writing beautiful creations like this - Authors worry. We worry ...

    Oct 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Rise Above

    I meant to repeat the scarce part. and sometimes my grammar is really bad. thanks for the review

    Oct 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Oh I Am A Teenage Girl

    thanks. i am glad you can relate. you know still haven't replaced my bold mascara. its 7.25. and much as i love it. i need to limit myself.

    Oct 6, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: I am not Titanium

    Note: This review has been deleted
    my god..... this is a beautiful work of art. when first saw this i thought it was based off the song..... but wow.... this A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: I am not Titanium

    my god..... this is a beautiful work of art. when first saw this i thought it was based off the song..... but wow.... this A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Gods of Olympus Chapter 1

    Note: This review has been deleted
    ARE YOU LIKE AT THE MOUNT OLYMPUS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS SO ON KEY IT IS AS IF YOU ARE THERE. hee hee I just love it when Hera gets ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Journals of a Greek Demigod, Part 1

    If you think you have experienced a dangerous or adventurous life, think again. Mortals have it easy. I wish I could be a mortal. I want a regular life, but ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Journals of a Greek Demigod, Part 1

    If you think you have experienced a dangerous or adventurous life, think again. Mortals have it easy. I wish I could be a mortal. I want a regular life, but ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Journals of a Greek Demigod, Part 1

    If you think you have experienced a dangerous or adventurous life, think again. Mortals have it easy. I wish I could be a mortal. I want a regular life, but ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Dramatic Re: "Happy Birthday, Fred."

    "I didn't visit you today, Fred. I didn't have the courage to. I didn't have a present either, but that wasn't as important." He laughed--a hollow, empty, colourless laugh. "I ...

    Oct 4, 2018
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Young Justice: Beast Boy's Christmas Part One.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    lol I totally imagined beast boy running around screaming and laughing. and changing into animals. and his excuse would be its christmas. but you know this good too.. I love ...

    Oct 4, 2018


i could be a morning person if morning happened around noon.
— Fern